- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemarycrushed
- 1 minced Garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of chopped Flat-leaf parsley
- 1.5 teaspoon for Ground black pepper
- 1 bunch red chardkale, or broccoli rabe, cut into large bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Red seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons of Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head Roasted garlicpeeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup halves of Walnuts
- 1 Chickenabout 4 pounds, washed and dried
- Oilfor the grill grate
The Tuscan Roasted Chicken Stuffed with Fragrant Greens is a very decent dish. The time taken to prepare it is so worth it. The stuffing of the chicken will make you crave it more. This grilling recipe is so easy to follow. Enjoy!
by Quintin D @ flickr
To make the Tuscan Rosemary Rub, mix the ingredients.
Heat your grill. Put chard in boiling salted water until it becomes tender; that’s about 3 minutes; drain. Cook the grapes (only one teaspoon of olive oil) in a skillet (over high heat) till a few pop. The next thing is to mix grapes, chard, 1 tablespoon roasted garlic, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and walnuts in a bowl.
Skin the chicken’s breast and legs starting at the neck end. You should mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon roasted garlic, and 1 teaspoon herb rub in a small bowl. Put this mixture under the skin and try spreading evenly. The remaining rub should be spooned inside the chicken.
Add the chard and grape stuffing into the cavity, and then tie the legs together. With 2 teaspoons olive oil, rub the outside of the chicken.
Paint the grill grate with oil. Place the chicken on the grill but away from heat, cover the grill, and cook. You should spot that the thermometer registers about 170°F, about 1 hour and 20 minutes. The thermometer should be inserted into the breast. Place the chicken into a serving platter. Set aside for 8 to 10 minutes; carve, and you can serve along with some stuffing.