- 1 shelled bulbs Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Chinese parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Pimenton
- 1 almost full teaspoon of Cumin
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground black pepper
- Salt(as wished)
- Broadbill fish portions
This spicy sauce is as capricious as the ocean, but will definitely add a savory touch to your grilled fish.
by Mark Shalaby @ flickr
Mix the seasoning ingredients with the garlic, the oil, and the lemon juice in a blender.
Soak your fish portions in the prepared sauce for at least 15 minutes.
Cook your fish as desired.