- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 tablespoon Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 pound Flank Steakcut into thin strips 16 eaches wooden skewers (8 inch long) soaked in water
In a huge resealable bag, combine the soy sauce, essential olive oil, water, molasses, mustard powder, ginger, garlic powder and onion powder.
Seal and shake the bag to combine together.
Add steak strips to the bag and seal.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours to marinate.
Preheat the oven's broiler.
Thread meat onto skewers and put on a broiling rack.
Broil the steak for 3 to four 4 minutes on each side.
Arrange on a platter to serve.