- 4 6- ounce pieces of Salmon filletwith skin on
- 4 teaspoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly Ground black pepper
- Pineapple, Mango, and Strawberry Salsa
- 3/4 cup diced Pineapple
- 3/4 cup diced Mango
- 1/2 cup diced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup diced Red onion
- 1 Jalapeñosstemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of freshly juiced Lime juice
If you think that fruits can only be consumed as fruits, then you are wrong. Actually, here we give you the opportunity to make use of the bag of fresh fruits that you have in the fridge to create a delicious meal. You will definitely enjoy the taste of the grilled salmon soaked in the delicious pineapple, mango, and strawberry sauce.
salmon with pineapple apricot and dill
by The 10 cent designer @ flickr
Combine all of the fruits in a medium nonreactive bowl and stir to blend for 10 to 15 minutes.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and set it aside until the flavors have married.
Preheat a grill to medium heat.
Brush both sides of the salmon with olive oil and season with creole seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Place the fish on the grill skin side down and cook for about 3 minutes. Then, rotate the fish 45 degrees and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
Turn the fish over and cook the other side for 3 minutes or until cooked to the desired degree of doneness.
Transfer the fish to a platter or individual plates and spoon the fruit salsa over it
Serve immediately to enjoy the sweetness of the fruit salsa while hot!