- 5 oz. minced Pork
- 1 Egg white
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 Oniondiced
- 1/2 tbsp fresh Basil
- 1/2 tbsp grated Cheddar cheese
Meatballs with cheese are very versatile as they can be paired with a variety of dishes. They also can be served in a fancy or casual setting. Here are some things to remember to master making meatballs.
- First, when choosing meat, choose the low-cost plump cuts. The cuts that are avoided for grilling or roasting are the perfect ones for grinding.
- When buying meat, you need to go to a trusted seller, of course, to get good quality cuts and remember that cheap does not mean bad quality, so don’t settle for less.
- If you would like to add flavors to the meatballs, you can definitely add other meats such as turkey, beef, or veal. To do so, opt for equal amounts of both types of meat.
- Also, do not skip the seasoning process; otherwise, you will end up having blanc meatballs. Adding salt and pepper is essential, and you can add herbs to boost the umami.
- When adding ingredients to the meat, avoid using too many eggs. Egg white works as a binder; too much of it will make them soggy and spongy.
- While mixing the ingredients, do not mix a lot. Avoid machinery and simply use a spoon.
Incorporating these tips will help you achieve a perfect result.
by goingaroundincircles @ flickr
In a bowl, add the ingredients and blend until combined.
With a cooking spray, drizzle the pot air fryer basket and put it in the pot and set it at 390 F air fryer mode.
Form the mixture into balls of any size you prefer then place them into the pot.
Close the pot with an air fryer lid and let cook for 15 minutes.
Let them cool down at room temperature then serve.