- 4 skinless Boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Mesquite-lime marinade
- 1/2 head lettucetorn into small pieces
- 1 large Tomatocut into wedges
- 1/2 sliced Sweet onion
- 1 Green BELL pepperseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup large Cheese and garlic croutons
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar-style salad dressing
Chicken Caesar salad is low calories fit for someone who wants to lose weight and keep a healthy lifestyle.
By adding the grilled lemon chicken strips to your typical salad, you can enjoy both the freshness, healthy nutrients of the vegetables and dazzling and mouth-watering spicy chicken strips.
Therefore, this easy recipe gives you the keys to enter the best of both worlds in less than an hour.
Note that you can add a poached or fried egg or serve it straight up the traditional way.
Healthy Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
by Brent Hofacker @ flickr
Set the chicken down inside of a low baking pan, then add the lime.
Keep it marinating in the fridge with the cover on for 30 minutes.
Preheat the gas grill or charcoal to medium-high heat.
Place the chicken breasts on top and let them grill for about 15 minutes per side or just until the meat has no pink color left internally and is thoroughly cooked.
Move it away from the heat.
When the chicken is cool enough, cut it into thin strips.
In a large bowl, mix the chicken, dressing, croutons, cheese, pepper, onion, tomato, and lettuce; toss until everything is coated equally. Serve at once!