- 2 medium Zucchinineeds to be cut lengthwise into ¾-inch slices
- 2 medium Yellow squashneeds to be cut length-wise into ¾-inch slices
- 1 Red bell peppercut it into strips
- 1 large Onionpeeled and cut into wedges
- 1 Orange bell peppercut it into strips
- 3 large Tomatothickly sliced
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of Salted butterfor Brown-Butter Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup of Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Capers
- Oilfor the grill screen
Nothing beats Nothing the taste of grilled vegetables in the summer! This dish is a decent vegetable dish served with brown-butter vinaigrette, which adds up half of the mouth-watering flavor. This recipe is simple to follow
by Nektarina Non Profit @ flickr
Heat your grill. Coat the grill screen with oil after brushing it.
Throw in vegetables with olive oil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl; cook until tender and browned, that's about 5 minutes per side. Be careful: Different vegetables need to be cooked at different rates. Turn when needed.
Place a large skillet over high heat for Brown-Butter Vinaigrette. Put butter and cook until it's slightly browned. Dispatch from the heat and keep stirring in capers and vinegar.
Scatter vegetables into large chunks, and top with Brown-Butter Vinaigrette. Now you can serve it warm.