- 1 medium Zucchinicut lengthwise into ¾-inch slices
- 1 medium Eggplantcut into ¾-inch-thick rounds
- 1 Red bell peppercut into strips
- 1 large Onionpeeled and cut into wedges
- 3 Portobello mushroomstrimmed and thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 minced Garlic cloves
- 1/4 Ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 1 can of Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh Basil
- Shredded or shaved Parmesan cheese
- Oilfor coating grill screen
The best way to cook vegetables is grilling—the Grilled Ratatouille packs numerous different flavors. The dish is originally French, and it includes seasonal vegetables. This recipe offers you a delicious taste. It’s also simple to follow.
by Steve @ flickr
Heat your grill and oil it.
Throw in eggplant, bell pepper, zucchini, onion, and mushrooms with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, pepper, and salt; cook it until it becomes tender, that’s about 5 minutes per side. You should also turn them in when needed.
Cut vegetables into large bite-size chunks. Toss and add to it some tomatoes, basil, and the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Finally, add some more salt and pepper and garnish with Parmesan.