- 4 medium Ears cornin husks
- 1.5 tablespoons of Raspberry vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup of Olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of Ground black pepperor ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh Dill
- 2 Scallionstrimmed and chopped
- 1 Tomatoseeded and properly chopped
- 1 small Red bell pepperproperly chopped
- 8 ounces fresh Lump crabmeatpicked over to remove shells
- 6 ounces fresh Raspberries
- Oilfor the grill grate
A delicious fresh salad for summer times. Grilled Corn and Crab Salad with Raspberries is so light and satisfying. This recipe is easy and clear. Treat your family to a refreshing dish.
Corn and crab salad
by Leticia Avierkiieva @ flickr
Start with heating the grill. Coat it with oil after brushing it.
You should grill corn in husks at once on the grill grate; turn it more often until it's all over nearly black (the process takes about 15 minutes). Set aside until it cools enough to handle, then dispatch and discard husks. Hold corncobs upright on the cutting board and start cutting straight downsides, slicing kernels off cobs.
Place vinegar in a medium bowl. Whisk in oil until fully incorporated; you should do in a slow, steady stream. Add in salt and pepper, and then keep stirring in dill, scallions, tomato, bell pepper, and corn. Carefully stir in crab.
Leave to chill for at least 2 hours or up to 1 day. Afterward, you can top it with raspberries just before you serve it.