- 2 Filet Mignon(about 6 ounces each), cut ¾ inch thick
- 1 Cucumberpeeled and cut lengthwise into very thin slices
- 1-2 Jalapeñossplit, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1.5 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons White sugar
- 2 tablespoons Japanese rice wine
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh Lime juice
- 2 thinly sliced Scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon very thinly sliced peeled Lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
Spring is around the corner, so what a better thing to enjoy a breezy and sunny barbecue rather than a fresh-tasting salad that can be pleasing and refreshing as a first course.
This aromatic Asian salad combines jalapeños, fresh lime juice, refreshing mint, fish sauce, and rare beef. It is quick to prepare and healthy!
This is the steak salad of your dreams! Juicy steak, your favorite veggies, and a fantastic dressing
Preheat the broiler.
Pat the steaks dry and coat lightly with oil. Broil the steaks for 4 minutes, or until brown and crusty on one side.
Transfer the steaks to a cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes.
Mix the jalapeños, salt, fish sauce, sugar, rice wine, vinegar, and lime juice in a blender until the combination is smooth
Combine the scallions, mint, cilantro, and lemongrass in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
Cut the steaks into thin slices
Spread cucumber slices on a plate
Arrange the steak over the cucumber, spoon the sauce over the steak, and scatter the herb mixture over all.